ben & brianna ~ (orlando, central florida engagement photographer)

Ben and Brianna, what can I say but thank you? Thank you for being so easy-going, for smiling everytime I said, ‘wait, just one more’, for braving the burrs, for being such a blast… I hope you’re as happy with these images as I am.

Shipra Panosian Photography ~ Orlando, Central Florida Engagement & Wedding Photographer

January 17, 2011 - 11:20 pm

brianna Rapp - SHIPRA YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness, Ben and I love love love the photos!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! we are totally excited to get the DVD and get them printed! I love them! Thank you very much.

January 19, 2011 - 11:46 am

Crystal Keilers - Love all of your posts lately, breathtaking. And I love how you used the red ballons =). Super fun.

January 19, 2011 - 1:30 pm

Kristine Tran - Shipra,
I like all of these pictures especially the red balloons and the rest in between the trees. Where was this shot at? You are so talented! The ones with the red balloons would make some very cute Save The Dates!

Sincerely,
Kristine

January 20, 2011 - 6:44 pm

Nirav - Shipra… you are unbelievable. Amazing set here!

January 21, 2011 - 8:37 am

Mike Cook - Shipra, have just come across your site here in the UK. Fantastic images – those ones with the baloons are truly stunning. Great photography!

January 21, 2011 - 5:27 pm

shipra - Thank you everyone, especially Brianna :)
Kristine, this was just a found spot I saw recently as I was driving around. Thought it was a great location.

January 26, 2011 - 8:22 pm

jessica - oh wow, these are amazing! What a gorgeous couple too.

January 27, 2011 - 12:39 am

Stefani - Wow Shipra!! My eyes just lit up looking at all these lovely, brilliant images!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!! If you ever need a 2nd..i would love to work with ya! I will even fly down there! hehe! Can’t wait to see more great work from you!! :D

February 2, 2011 - 9:31 am

Rebecca Koegel - These are GORGEOUS!!! Love the location, the light, the red balloons. Fabulous!

February 2, 2011 - 10:09 am

Raquel Sergio - Absolutely love this session :)

February 2, 2011 - 12:33 pm

kalysa - Wow, I love this idea this concept. and the images are just amazing. They look so in-love. Great work!

February 3, 2011 - 12:39 am

Michelle Guzman - Your photos always make me happy!!!! You have so much talent!! Love these!

February 3, 2011 - 8:28 am

dustin prickett - definitely got stared in g-reader earlier, love this session!