first dance

To me, this image conveys so much emotion and movement and is far more beautiful with all its imperfections than it would be if I used a flash and everything was crisp, defined, and static.  (Reason #13 I don’t like to use flash unless absolutely necessary.)

I’m trying really hard lately to stay true to photographing things in a way that I find beautiful and moving even if it’s not necessarily technically the most advanced way to make photographs.

seabreeze point bohemian eclectic orlando florida disney wedding photography

April 12, 2013 - 1:54 pm

Ashley - Love the expression and their lines!

April 12, 2013 - 3:54 pm

cara - totally agree. i can feel the dip and motion/emotion so much more than if it were frozen and it perfect living color.

April 14, 2013 - 11:17 pm

Michelle Guzman - Love his expression. What a fun moment you captured. :)

April 16, 2013 - 3:29 pm

Leon - You captured the perfect moment! Outstanding.

April 18, 2013 - 3:51 pm

Adrienne Gunde - Such true words and such a perfect moment captured. Definitely keep shooting the way your heart tells you to, because it’s AMAZING :)

April 18, 2013 - 9:01 pm

Shhivika - Shipra – this image is real, authentic, and reflects your style perfectly. If you cared about technicalities, I think I wouldn’t have been able to differentiate this image from thousands of others that I come across. So, yes, please continue to be your amazing self :) flash or no flash!! :)

May 20, 2013 - 9:35 am

Jessica - Oh my gosh I just adore the intimacy of this wedding. Their joy and love shine through in every single image and this wedding is simply the epitome of Shipra Panosian Photography.