Raenah Shawn Panosian

She’s here and she’s perfect!
Her name is Raenah (means ‘pure’, ‘queen’, and is a derivative of a name meaning ‘wise counselor’) Shawn (all our kids get daddy’s name for their middle name) Panosian
She was born on Fri. Jan 30th and we’ve been home with her for a week. She’s such a darling and we are all absolutely in love!
We’re pretty worn out right now as we came home with her to the three boys with pneumonia and I’ve come down with a nasty cold so I’ve actually only taken a handful of photographs (shocking, I know!) But it’s hard to take a picture when all I want to do is hold on to her

Here are a couple of shots with her a couple of days after we were home from the hospital just so you can see how sweet she is.

February 8, 2009 - 4:54 pm

Life on The Rowland Ranch - Precious, precious, precious!! The entire Rowland Family is in love with her..we all sit at the computer with googly eyes..ooohhing and aaahing.. :) Becca says that she thinks Raenah looks like Uncle Shawn…especially the one where she’s yawning. We love you! We love you! We love you!

February 8, 2009 - 5:22 pm

Bridget - oh ya!!!!! I am SOOOO glad you posted some! She is precious!!!!! I cannot WAIT to see her!!!!! That made my day :)

February 8, 2009 - 6:51 pm

Vicki Miller - We want her!!! WE WANT HER!!! WE REALLY WANT HER!!!!!!!

Oh my she is a doll. I want to hold her. I just might even want to nurse her. Oh I am so sorry but she is making me want to reach into the computer and take her :)

February 9, 2009 - 1:46 am

Khush - She is soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! We all can’t wait to meet her and kiss her and hug her and love her…and help you!!!!

February 9, 2009 - 2:48 am

Edward and Gretchen - I love your baby girl she is pretty what is her name I hope it is a pritty name
Love Sophia

February 9, 2009 - 2:55 am

Edward and Gretchen - Shipra,
I left your recent post open and had to step away. When I came back to the computer, Sophia had left a comment. I just had to post it too. Obviously she looked at the pictures of the “pretty” baby but didn’t read bout her “pritty” name.
I am so happy for you Shipra to have a daughter to love. What joy she will bring you. One day you two will be best friends. She truly is beautiful. Congratulations!
P.S. On behalf of all your fans, we are expecting to see the princess sporting one of your crafty hats soon. I’ll stay posted.
Gretchen

February 9, 2009 - 1:37 pm

mommy4 - OH SHIPRA!!! She makes my heart skip a beat. She is adorable, you guys make the prettiest babies. I really like her name, how did you come up with that? Oh, I can’t wait to meet her in person. Do you guys have any plans for a summer visit?

February 10, 2009 - 12:36 am

amy moody - Shipra,
She is absolutely beautiful! I’m so happy for you all. I can’t wait to visit with you and meet your little girl :-)

God bless,
amy

February 13, 2009 - 4:42 pm

Jody - So happy for you!!!! Enjoy each day. She won’t stay little for long! Lots of Love from Illinois!

February 13, 2009 - 5:02 pm

The Keilers - Oh how beautiful. Soak in every yawn and stretch and even baby toot cause they grow so so fast! My nephew turns one next month and I can’t even believe it! Anyway, she’s amazing. I love the shots you got of her. HUGE baby hugs!

February 14, 2009 - 1:37 am

Kavita Khan - Hey Shipra, Congratulations. She’s absolutely adorable. Thank heavens for little girls. Hope you and the baby are doing well. Take care and hope to see you guys soon.