dipa & ganesh {Houston Wedding Photographer}

Houston, TX
April 20
Dipa and Ganesh, may God bless you both with a lifetime of loving and laughing together..though from what I can see, you’re both well on your way to that already! It was an honor to be a part of your celebration. Thank you

The wedding ceremony was conducted at two temples. The first part was at the temple below. Beautiful blue skies and a tranquil reflection…great start to the day. I wish I could have shot inside the temple but no photography was allowed past the pool. I did manage to sneak a couple of shots in on the stairs though…shhhh

we grabbed a few quick shots before the ceremony began. This picture is a true reflection of their relationship. It’s not often I see a couple that enjoys the easy camaraderie that Dipa and Ganesh share. Their faces were lit up with non-stop smiles for each other. Can’t you just feel the happiness radiating off them?

love this image of the priest that officiated the ceremony. He was counting out something and his expression cracked me up. He was so awesome and easy-going. A couple of times I was practically perched on his shoulder trying to take pictures and he didn’t shoo me away once!
fresh squeezed sugar cane juice…doesn’t get much cooler than that! A creative touch to make the party special.
Dipa and her sister have an amazing relationship. Dipa even has an entire album of photographs on her facebook page dedicated to just her and her sister Heena…and the collection is pretty much images like the one below, love and memories collected over the years.

May 3, 2009 - 2:30 am

Vicki - I don’t understand what you were worried about at all. Once again you outdid yourself woman, those are FABULOUS pics:))

Love, ya

PS are you coming to Texas next week???

May 3, 2009 - 7:42 pm

Life on The Rowland Ranch - Beautiful pix as always, my friend. Love and miss you so much.

May 4, 2009 - 4:10 pm

The Panosian Perspective - Shipra – The pictures are fantastic! There is so much emotion captured in the photos. You can get a really sense of the happiness and the “they are meant to be together” feeling in the pictures. What a wonderful wedding.

May 4, 2009 - 6:47 pm

Sherrie - Shipra, these are amazing!!!!! They look like pictures you would find in a magazine!! You did such a great job!

May 4, 2009 - 8:13 pm

Anonymous - Shipra thank you so much for joining us on this special day and this wonderful contribution. Truly a work of art. You captured everything I felt in my heart, I am truly speechless.
Love
Dipa

May 4, 2009 - 9:36 pm

pictures to cherish - WOW. Just beautiful! You make me feel like I wish I was there!

May 5, 2009 - 12:59 am

Rie - i want to ask you for my wedding picture too!!(if it would be in States. dont know when…)
but, im always big fun of your amazing photos.

May 5, 2009 - 3:03 am

beedao - shawn asked me to look at your site a few weeks back and i am truly glad he showed it to me. you blog is bookmarked and i will be looking at it quite often for inspiration and sometimes just to get away an look at all the beauty in life captured through your eyes. truly a treat for me and a pleasure – THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

May 5, 2009 - 5:11 am

Anonymous - Fantastic pictures. Precious moments amazingly captured in every single frame. Wonderful light in each shot. Fabulous work. Thanks so for taking these Shipra and thanks Dipa ben for sharing these – Hema B. :)

May 5, 2009 - 5:33 am

Priyanka Prakash - Wow – great pics Dipa

Congratulations! once more

Priyanka

May 5, 2009 - 6:18 am

bina - Dipa thank you for sharing your special day!what fantastic pics…..they really capture the way the two of u feel…..you made the most glowing and radiant bride….congrats to both of u once again

luv Bina

May 5, 2009 - 2:14 pm

Bridge - leavin’ some blog-love! Shipra… the pix are AMAZING!! I love them ALL especially the view with the reflection in the water. I love her hands!!! Beautiful!!!!! You did an incredibly superb job! They are going to be treasuring those photos for the rest of days! Love you!! I tried calling you but no answer…only a funny weird “faked me out like someone picked up” thing. Call me soon! I’d love to get together! Love, Bridge

May 6, 2009 - 12:22 am

Habibah Awuah - The pictures were amazing. Congratulation on the wedding.

May 26, 2009 - 3:09 pm

Anthony - Dang. Good shooting. You really grabbed the photography bull by the horns! We’re proud of you every time we see your work.

I like the hand tattoos the bride is sporting.

-Anthony