alyssa ~ augusta, maine ~ senior session

When a girl shows up with flip-flops, tousled curls, and an easy-going nature, I KNOW I’m going to have a blast. This spaghetti loving 17 year old, who plans to pursue a degree in Speech Therapy, fit me into her busy schedule of teaching swim lessons at the YMCA. While photographing her, I kept thinking how healthy and vibrant she was…youth and vitality and a lifetime of adventure awaiting her. Godspeed, Alyssa. Thank you for being willing to brave the ‘waterfall’ and assorted wild-life (aka: ticks!) for me. Hope you’re as pleased with your photographs as I am!

July 20, 2009 - 7:27 pm

Joyce - Awesome. You really captured Alyssa's beauty and personality.

July 21, 2009 - 2:09 am

mrs. sarnicky - brilliant, as always! Can't wait to see the shots of my kids……

July 21, 2009 - 2:11 am

Life on The Rowland Ranch - Lovely. Better mark your calendar for spring 2016…Becca's senior pix. 2017..Abby. 2019..Elizabeth 2021..Anna 2022..Daniel 2025..Naomi. :) I'm sure by then you'll be rich and famous for your skillz!

July 21, 2009 - 12:23 pm

Alyssa - Thank you so much for all you did Shipra, the pictures came out beautiful and I love them! I am so excited to see the rest of them! Good luck with your move and thanks again for doing such a great job!

July 21, 2009 - 12:53 pm

Proud Mom - Senior pictures – what a huge milestone. Thank you for making it a great experience for Alyssa – she had so much fun. You did such an amazing job truly capturing Alyssa on film. I am so glad we "found" you!

July 21, 2009 - 1:18 pm

jarlanphear - So beautiful! The black and whites are my favorites.

July 21, 2009 - 5:04 pm

Anonymous - Absolutely beautiful!!