My Birthday Baby {Orlando Child Photographer}

IMG_2635

she’s one today.

She has 8 teeth, a fixation over her Daddy’s glasses, a temper, chinese eyes that close right up when she’s smiling, downy fine hair, and a ready giggle for whenever her brothers play with her.  She dances when I sing to her, screeches when she wants to eat, and pats our backs when we’re holding her.  She’s taken her first steps this week and it makes my heart skip a beat when I think of how quickly she’s growing up…  She was given her first doll ever from her Nani and Papa today.   The doll has these enormous blue eyes that close shut when she’s laid down and Raenah is in love.  I don’t think the boys’ action figures are going to compare anymore

Happy First Birthday Babygirl, you bring such delight to us.

January 31, 2010 - 5:10 am

Crystal.keilers@gmail.com - Beautiful. Like always :). I love those hand sewn toys, do you know where you bought them?

January 31, 2010 - 2:02 pm

yoshi - happy birthday to her!! such a pretty girl she is!!!

February 1, 2010 - 2:19 am

Jane - She is just gorgeous!!! Love, love, love her. And patting on the back when you hold her….ahhhhh…one of my favorite things!
Happy Birthday Raenah! We all love you so much!

February 1, 2010 - 8:38 pm

Grammie - I am in tears right now…the eyes close right shut…just like her grammie’s…LOL!

February 19, 2010 - 4:35 pm

Amy - Ohhhh…happy late birthday, Raenah!! What a talented mommy you have ~ and you’re the PERFECT model ;-)

February 20, 2010 - 5:19 am

alpana - Shipra, Your little one is just yummy- congratulations! I had no idea and am so glad we are in touch again. Your work is lovely. And yes, if you come out to the bay area (which I hope you do) you can take pics of R and I can of your beautiful kids.