Tim & Beth – The Wedding Day {Boothbay, Maine Wedding Photographer}

I feel like Superwoman right now. Not only have I put up 3 posts in 2 days, but I made pesto this week with basil grown from my ‘garden’, AND my tomato plant has real, live, honest-to-goodness fruit on it. Oh yeah!

So on to Tim and Beth’s wedding day! I woke up the morning of, looked out my window, and waved at Noah’s Ark floating by. Well, at least I’m assuming it was the Ark, I can’t be sure because the driving rain against the windows was making visibility a challenge. But what started out gray and gloomy ended up being a beautiful day for a wedding. The weather turned lovely and foggy but the part that made the day so special was the couple themselves and the warmth and cheer of their friends and family. It was like the sun was shining in everyones heart so brightly that it just made everything seem sunny and happy. What struck me most about this wedding was watching the way that Tim and Beth connect with each other. I got a strong sense of their friendship and solid companionship which in my opinion is one of the most valuable traits of a truly meaningful marriage. Plus, almost everytime they were together, Tim was making Beth laugh and laugh with her whole-heart. Friendship and laughter – what wonderful strengths to build a marriage on.

And if you missed the earlier posts, the Day Before photographs are here, Photobooth images here, and the Sneak-Peek is here. And many thanks to the wonderful David Rizzo who drove all the way from Massachusetts to be my second shooter. Check out his images from the wedding here.

Ceremony: Boothbay Baptist Church
Reception venue & Catering: Newagen Seaside Inn -Southport Island
Event Coordinator: Jason Schlosser – Newagen Inn
Cake: Sticky Fingers
Florist: Emily Carter Floral Designs
Hair stylist: Holly – Adam & Eve Salon
D.J.: Jeff Rockwell

Tim & Beth, thank you for everything. For trusting me to capture your wedding day and for welcoming me into your lives. God bless you both with a lifetime of love and laughter.

Shipra Panosian Photography ~ Engagement and Wedding Photographer serving Southern Maine, Orlando, Tampa, Buena Vista, Celebration & Central Florida

June 22, 2010 - 1:55 pm

Tricia - Beautiful job! So many things I love about these. :)

June 22, 2010 - 2:43 pm

Anita - Shipra, you made me cry all over again! ;-)
All I can say is thank you for capturing the essence of such a magical day. So beautiful. Too many favorites to list!
I’m off to call Beth and tell her she & Tim MUST get to a place with an internet connection after work. They will LOVE these!

June 22, 2010 - 3:07 pm

gabe aceves - really well done shipra. i can feel the love.

June 22, 2010 - 3:32 pm

Eric Yerke - I’m beyond impressed. I look forward to what’s to come!

June 22, 2010 - 3:52 pm

Jared Tseng - Shipra, these are wonderful! You captured the day beautifully!

June 22, 2010 - 4:50 pm

Amy French - Wow! What a beautiful wedding! Sweet detail shots and just love love love the photos of the guys, especially on the bikes :-) You rocked this wedding!

June 22, 2010 - 5:35 pm

Lynn Foss - Absolutely love the pictures, I love the different poses you captured! They are all beautiful, great job!

June 22, 2010 - 6:16 pm

Mark Carey - Stunning work here Shipra. Your framing and sense of timing is perfect. Your clients must be thrilled.

June 22, 2010 - 7:00 pm

alexis - Girl, I love your style and your ability to tell a story. Very impressed! Inspirational.

June 22, 2010 - 8:17 pm

Crystal - Wow, you are like the Queen of detail shots!!

June 22, 2010 - 9:33 pm

Amber - Beautiful and inspiring work! The bride and groom are going to love these!

June 22, 2010 - 10:23 pm

Alicia Kennison - Great photos. Some honest and beautiful photography in here. (and I love her cake!).

June 22, 2010 - 10:28 pm

Amanda Basteen - You did a beautiful job! I LOVE the cake! Awesome! :)

June 22, 2010 - 11:18 pm

matt shumate - What can i say? I’m a big fan. These are so great. Love that you weave a story throughout the beautiful photos. There’s so much creativity here. I love seeing the same things shot in different ways.

Love it!

June 23, 2010 - 12:05 am

Shari - You killed this, Girl! Seriously… Great work! Beautiful details, beautiful people, beautiful moments, Loving it all!

June 23, 2010 - 12:12 am

Heather - You tell the story so well! Gorgeous photos!

June 23, 2010 - 1:24 am

Saskia - You did a beautiful job. Wonderful perspectives during the ceremony and I love the simple portrait of the bride and groom under the tree.

June 24, 2010 - 1:26 pm

Judy - you make me want to get married again! beautiful!

June 24, 2010 - 5:27 pm

Jay Hoque - Yet another great set of images.. keepit up.. always a pleasure going through your images.. :D

June 25, 2010 - 6:37 pm

Rebecca - This was a special wedding for Newagen and your enthusiasm flowed as you were excited about every angle and every shot. It is fun to see the results and see the beautiful artistry you were gifted with. Thanks for sharing.

June 28, 2010 - 1:56 pm

Beth - Shipra I am in awe at how you were able to capture every look, detail, and emotion of our special day. I could not have asked for anything more, you did a wonderful job. I know that we will treasure these forever. Thank you for all of your hard work, you are amazing.