Hana & Michael ~ Orlando Florida Engagement Portraits

Hana & Mike call L.A. home. With a destination wedding at Disney World, they took some time the day before the wedding for a portrait session. (hint, hint, a day-before or day-after session is a great idea for any couples having a destination wedding!)

We played with oranges, in the rain, at Disney’s Boardwalk… Oh, how we played.

January 14, 2012 - 10:57 am

Kimberly - It was delightful to meet you the other night. Stunning shoot. :) I love me some orange groves. Hope to see you again soon.

January 14, 2012 - 11:49 am

Sachin Khona - Such an awesome set! Love your work :)

January 14, 2012 - 12:02 pm

jessica - These are so great! i love the animated gif, the juggling shot and those last few with the telescope. if they were having this much fun at their engagement session, i can’t wait to see the wedding!

January 14, 2012 - 1:07 pm

kathleen frank - love EVERYTHING about this session! you captured their life and energy beautifully. gorgeous!

January 14, 2012 - 4:34 pm

Seth - This has to be one of the cutest engagement sessions ever! No props, no crazy styling, just real chemistry with real people and an amazing photographer. Great job!

January 18, 2012 - 3:12 pm

Adrienne Gunde - Portraits in orange groves are my favorite, and you created some beautiful ones! Love how artistic & creative (and FUN!) your shots are always… the personality of the couple really shines through! :)

January 24, 2012 - 3:30 pm

Mimi - Love the animation…my fav is the very last photo. Great set Shipra!

January 25, 2012 - 2:40 pm

rebekah j. - this is one of my favorites EVER. the juggling shot is genius!

January 26, 2012 - 3:20 pm

Michelle Condne - Just came across your work for the first time, and I’m instantly a huge fan! Wow your ability to see the beauty in each shot is so incredible. Such a fun and creatively unique session! Thank you for being such an inspiration : )

January 26, 2012 - 6:13 pm

Clary - Lovely session! This couples looks like so much fun and that gif is awesome.

January 1, 2013 - 11:04 pm

Emily A. - O-M-Geez! These are SO amazing, fun and uber-creative! I saw this session on your portfolio site and just had to tell you how much I love these! :)